Start the New Year right...right in front of your fireplace! These New Year's Resolutions will help you make the most of your fireplace.
1. Less Mess at Your Hearth
You enjoy having a blazing fire in your fireplace, but dislike the too-often-messy
hearth. You are tired of trying to keep a pile of firewood, newspapers, kindling sticks, and fireplace tools from encroaching onto the entire hearth. Greet the new year with a tidy Hearth Center, an great all-in-one fireplace accessory. Not only do
hearth centers neatly gather your fire-making supplies, they also hold a set of fireplace tools. You'll find our hearth centers
available in several styles. Hearth Centers save space and reduce hearth clutter!
2. Less Stress on Your Back If you find yourself putting off starting a fire because you dread carrying in the firewood, a Log Cart is a wish come true. No, the
firewood won't bring itself in from the cold, but it will almost seem like it does with a back-friendly, rolling Log Cart that can bring in a load of firewood without stressing your back.
3. Eliminate Clean-Up Hassle Tired of cleaning out the ashes after a fire? Make that messy job into a hassle-free and mess-free task with a Cricket Ash Vac. Designed specifically for removing ash from your fireplace without
scattering it into your home, the Cricket Ash Vac turns a messy job into a quick, tidy task.
4. Enjoy Your Fireplace More Often
Enjoy your fireplace all year long, not only during the cold season, by adding a fireplace candelabra to your
hearth. Use a fireplace candelabra any time you would like the effect of a fire without the heat or hassle.
5. Save Energy Dollars Reduce the heat loss associated with in-chimney dampers. Replace a standard, metal-to-metal damper with a much
more efficient gasket sealed Lymance Damper on top of your chimney, and you will reduce heat loss by up to 90 per cent! A Lyemane Damper will quickly pay for itself and save you
energy dollars all year long.
6. Never Replace Your Chimney Cap Again Galvanized metal chimney caps cost less than stainless steel chimney caps or copper
chimney caps. But galvanized chimney caps rust through and need to be replaced every three to five years. Stainless steel chimney caps and
copper chimney caps have lifetime warranties! Make this year the last year you'll ever have to replace your chimney caps by investing in stainless steel or copper replacement chimney caps.